Success of our customers’ business is our main goal and we do our best to assist our clients with their marketing issues. We make sure that our customers’ websites are properly optimized and indexed by major search engines. We help to find effective keywords for the on-page content and Meta tags of our clients’ websites. Our company offers services for on-page and off-page search engine optimization and marketing.
Pre SEO Activities.
Finding the best keywords to rank for in search engines and analyzing main competitors’ SEO strategies to determine how they can be outranked.
- Keywords analysis and suggestions of the best keywords choice related to your site for better rankings in search engine result pages (most targeted and competitive keywords & keywords phrase list related to your product and services);
- Main competitors analysis (in-depth analysis is conducted to determine the SEO strategies of each primary competitor);
- Site structure analysis and finding ways to make the site more SEO friendly and improve its usability.
Optimizing on-page factors important for site rankings in search engines.
- Original and keywords saturated Meta titles (individually for each page);
- Keywords saturated Meta description;
- H1 / H2 tags;
- SEO friendly URLs;
- Content improvements or suggestions in accordance with the keyword analysis;
- Page size and load time optimization;
- Search engine spider friendly navigation and site maps (XML and HTML);
- Canonical issue fixing;
- SEO friendly alt attributes for images;
- Inner pages interlinking using keywords saturated anchor texts;
- Review and fixing broken links;
- Google analytics integration;
- Registering the site with Google’s Webmaster Tools, submitting and managing site maps in the Webmaster Central;
Off-Page SEO (Link building and Social Marketing).
Link popularity development program is a long-term strategy to obtain non-paid link partnership from relevant websites. Link popularity is fast becoming one of the highest weighed criteria used in ranking websites in the search engines.
- Article writing, spinning and submission;
- Articles with dofollow back links at Hubpages and Squidoo;
- Social bookmarking;
- Directory submission;
- Blog commenting;
- Press release submission;
- Forum posting;
- Promotion with Answers Yahoo;
- Creating your business page and/or groups in Facebook;
- Twitting about your site and business and re-twitting your important twits at Twitter.com.
Our SEO team will keep you updated about the SEO campaign providing you with reviews and reports including the following:
- Campaign Details and Keywords;
- Ranking Report;
- Directory Submissions Report;
- On Page Optimization Report;
- Social Bookmarking Report;
- Article Submissions Report;
- One Way Links Report;
- SEO Audit Report.