QuartSoft Corp. has been an intricate part of the development and growth of VoiceBase Inc. They designed and built our company’s web service, which is the central aspect of our business. This has expanded our company and created many jobs in the United States. We highly recommend QuartSoft Corp.
Even having enough skilled professionals, we always strive for expanding our staff with new skilful employees and motivated talents. Everyone in our team has equal rights regardless of sex (yeah a girl may be developer too), skin color (try any color you like) or any other differences. We are ready to provide interesting projects, innovative ideas, fair salary and personal benefits for a right person without any discrimination. The only eligibility criteria are your skills.
Please, feel free to acquaint us with your design works, sketches or even impossible ideas and we hope you will be a right team member. Welcome to our company where you very much likely to succeed as a professional. We guarantee that every mail, portfolio, track record etc. will be checked and absolutely everyone will be contacted directly.
Your current job position and income are not important as for an eligible person we are always ready to provide better conditions!
- fair salary according to your skills identified on the basis of your CV and the individual interview (no max. limit);
- a powerful PC with a TFT monitor;
- 21 days paid vacation period (you are allowed to split vacation time) + 1 week Christmas vacation;
- free coffee and tea;
- free gym training (3 days per week);
- 50% reimbursement for English courses;
- a friendly team (corporate events, happy hours & “Friday’s pizza”);
- professional seminars, conferences and trainings.
- development / design / marketing / other relevant skills. Please, do not hesitate to show us what you are good in. Any skills may be useful!
- thirst for work. We are working hard and we enjoy it, really!
- sociability. Just be friendly and cheerful and enjoy working in a team!
Please, send us a message to HRquartsoft [dot] com and include the following:
- brief information about yourself (education, skills etc);
- references or list of projects you worked on in the past;
- your contact information with a direct phone number;
- other information you may find useful.
You are kindly asked to be patient as it may take some time to check your résumé. We’ll do our best to respond you as soon as possible.
Hate emails or phones? Visit our office. A cup of coffee guaranteed!
So, you are employed
You have become a member of our team. Congrats and welcome!
The first day of work is always not that easy. Please, make sure you bring the most important things with you:
- a cap, a spoon and ... 1kg of sugar (hmm, might be too much, but not absolutely required);
- anything you need for work – square rug, rocking-chair, home animals, take your mom in case if it increases your productivity;
- be prepared to meet 85 co-workers and memorize their names;
- good mood, positive attitude towards work and your personal individuality.
Looking forward to hearing from you!